The Agile Guidance document explains what an agile approach entails and what the operational process will look like in the INTERLACE project. The document consists of:
- an introduction to the agile approach
- why it is important for INTERLACE
- a detailed breakdown of the agile workflow
- a step by step guide to getting started with an agile workflow; and
- an agile toolkit to assist the INTERLACE team in achieving the various steps.
Throughout the project, this guide will be a living document which will be continuously updated, incorporating new insights and lessons learned during the project lifecycle.