The Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform is inviting tenders from suitably qualified individuals to serve as a Community Ambassador for the NBS for Health and Well-Being Community on the Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform for the period from May 2021 – April 2022.
About the Role: Community Ambassadors are industry leaders passionate about the sector they work in; determined to increase the visibility of the sector and connect together like-minded enterprises in a spirit of community building and collaboration. The community ambassador showcases best practice in the sector, raise awareness about the benefits and risks of nature-based solutions and share sector-specific opportunities among community members.
Community Ambassadors will be expected to:
- Organise a minimum of 3 internal community meetings or workshops over the period and 1 thematic webinar open to public and widely promoted.
- Post a minimum of 1 news item, 1 new challenge, 1 new opportunity in the community each month.
- Actively manage and ensure that challenges posted in the community are responded to in a timely manner.
- Reach out directly to targeted organisations to grow the number of community members
- Participate in scheduled monthly Community Ambassador Calls with the platform managers and other community leaders providing updates on community numbers, engagement, planned activity etc.
Instructions to applicants:
Applicants are invited to submit a proposal with your individual CV with a maximum of 3 pages outlining the following:
1. Your area of expertise, experience and motivation to apply
2. Evidence of interest in building an EU wide community e.g. member of EU projects, associations etc.
3. Proposed plan for sustainability of community activity after end of project including putting in place a governance structure.
4. Ideas for planned activities e.g. news, webinars, community meetings, organisations to be contacted.
How to Submit your proposal:
Completed proposals containing availability (number of days) and budget should be uploaded as a pdf. on the Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform (www.naturebasedenterprise.eu/opportunities) as a response to the Opportunity titled: “Community Ambassador for NBS in Health and Well- Being Community on the Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform”
Note: New users must register on the Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform in order to submit a tender.
A total budget of €5,000 is available to suitable individuals / organisations to provide the services listed above. The expected time commitment is in the region of 12 – 15 days over the contract duration. Up to €500 of the total can be used as directs costs for support activity e.g. welcome video.
Horizon Nua will provide training to the successful candidate on the platform management system and provide access to online meeting resources.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2021 at 17.00 CET
Further information can be sought by vising the Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform .
Photo credit: Juliane Liebermann (Unsplash)