Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) the collection, processing and use of personal data is permissible only if a legal provision allows or stipulates or the person concerned has consented to it. By signing this consent form, you hereby consent to INTERLACE collecting, processing, and using your personal data given within this activity for the purposes of organizing events and conducting research within the Horizon 2020 INTERLACE project (Grant Agreement no. 887396). Should you require further information or wish to exercise your rights under the EU GDPR (e.g. to access, rectify, or delete your data), please contact the data protection officer under firstname.lastname@example.org .
By contacting the data protection officer, you can also withdraw consent provided at any time. We do not pass on your personal data to third parties unless we are entitled to do so or you have given us your consent. Due to the international nature of the INTERLACE project, personal data may be processed in jurisdictions that may not offer the high level of data protection in Europe, pursuant to Article 49 (1) a of the GDPR.
You can find more information about the collection, processing and use of personal data in the Joint Controllership Agreement of the INTERLACE project under the following link: https://interlace-project.eu/data-protection
- I am willing to attend and participate in project events and provide my professional opinion on the topics presented.
- I understand the purpose of the research and how my input will be integrated and used within the project.
- I understand and give consent to release my personal data for research purposes and for the organisation of events of the project.
- I explicitly accept that my personal data may be processed in jurisdictions that may not offer the high level of data protection in Europe, pursuant to Article 49 (1) a of the GDPR.
- I understand that I can withdraw my consent to participate at any time.
- I understand that I will be given information about the outcomes of the project either at the events or separately on request to the researchers who invited me to participate.
- By attending this event, I agree to screenshots, photos and recordings being taken at the event and that images containing me may be used by the event organisers for dissemination purposes of the event/project, including documentation on project-related websites and social media. The recordings are not passed on to third parties (Article 4(10) of GDPR) other than for the above-mentioned purposes. There is no provision for deleting the recordings. I am aware that I can revoke the use of the recordings at any time in accordance with Article 7(3) of GDPR. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out based on consent given before its revocation. Revocation requests can be made to the above-mentioned data protection officer.
- Your personal data will be deleted as soon as the follow-up of the event is completed. This does not apply, if you agree to receive information on INTERLACE events in the future.
- I agree to participate on this basis and understand that this consent form will be stored securely and separately from notes and photos of the meetings I attend.